Inspire Believe Achieve
Teaching Assistant Level 1
G3 Points 6 to 9 being £4,811 to £5,078 (FTE £20,812 to £21,968)
Part-Time, Permanent 10 hours per week (across 2 days, Thursday and Friday), 39 weeks per year (44.6 paid weeks)
Edenham CofE Primary School, School Lane, Edenham, Bourne PE10 0LP
Monday, 12th December 2022 9am
Thursday, 15th December 2022
Edenham Church of England Primary Academy has an exciting opportunity to appoint a high-quality and proactive Teaching Assistant to join our team. The position is 2 days per week, Thursday and Friday (5 hours per day) term time plus 5 days (pro rata).
The successful candidate will need to have good communication and interpersonal skills, high expectations and a real commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that they:
- Have previous experience of working with children in an educational environment.
- Have a good understanding of the support needed to meet the differing needs of children.
- Are self-motivated and show initiative.
- Will be able to work as part of a team to achieve the very best for our children.
- Share the Trust and School vision and values.
- Have a caring and positive attitude.
In return we can offer you the opportunity to be part of our happy, successful and ambitious school. We have an excellent staff team, wonderful children and a supportive school community.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact Mr M Pasqualino, Headteacher for an informal discussion on 01778 591207 or by email email@example.com
Completed application forms should be sent to Natalie Burnside, Finance and Admin Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org